
28th Jan 2008: The big day has come! The delivery process was smooth and it was a quick one! I was brought to the delivery room at 9am+, hooked up with all the machines and lying on the bed waiting for the contraction to come. Nurse came to check for dialation every now and then. When the real contraction finally came in, the pain started to get severe. At the point where I couldnt handle the pain anymore I finally gave in and asked for laughing gas and the injection. At about 11am+ the nurse told me that i was about 9cm dilated already! It was fast, so they quickly called Dr Hii. At around 12pm+ the nurse started to ask me to breath in and out and push. Then when Dr Hii finally arrived and took over, he said I would not be able to push ah boy out so he utilised vacuum to get the baby out. Ta da! in less than a min Shaun just slipped out from my womb and was brought to me immediately. Think i was a bit blur blur that time cuz of the effect of pain killer, nevertheless, i still remember how little and tiny shaun was!
No comments:
Post a Comment