Teeth
Shaun's canine teeth were out. I read that we should wean our child from bottles when the teeth are erupted to help prevent tooth decay. I havent tried though, as I dont think Shaun is ready to take milk from cup. ANyway that';s just a guide.
Breastmilk
Also, I will be stopping my breastfeeding career soon, but at the same time, I';m contemplating whether to introduce goat milk since there's so many infavourable findings about cow's infant milk. How I wish I can bf forever as long as Shaun is still drinking. But I think I couldnt afford to do so. ALthough it';s not an easy decision but let nature takes its course lah. since my supply is dwindling. Once I stop expressing I will have much time taking care of Shaun when he is back to SG.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
This is his favourite lulluby to make him nap , hhe. When I sing and show him twinkling star with my hands he will follow suit! He has difficulty falling asleep on his own for nap so we still have to rock him in sarong. But luckily at night he can fall asleep on his own.. ANyway, shaun boy, you are my shiny star!
What did Shaun eat for today?
8am: 180ml Breastmilk
10am: brown rice/oat/si4 shen/wild rice cereal + apple
12.30pm: meehun/mee with veggie soup+ spinach,seaweed,tomato, self-sprouted taugeh
1pm: mixed fruit juice(carrot & beetroot)
3.30pm: 200ml Breastmilk
6pm: Soup: red dates,dangshen,beiqi,red bean,black bean,zhenzhu bean, sweet corn, black fungus; mixed grain porridge
9pm+ : 180ml Breastmilk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment