To the Splashpark! We went to Sembawang splashpark on a sunny day. Shaun was timid when he saw water splashing yet very curious. He just got to warm up before he gets himself engaged.
Last bottle of Expressed Breastmilk
It was quite emotional for me to decide to stop expressing for Shaun. Nevertheless, I don’t want to push myself too hard as I could no longer find time to continue doing that when Shaun is back home. So Shaun was officially off bm in his 15/16th months.
It was quite emotional for me to decide to stop expressing for Shaun. Nevertheless, I don’t want to push myself too hard as I could no longer find time to continue doing that when Shaun is back home. So Shaun was officially off bm in his 15/16th months.
Botak
I bought a Phillips shaver and shaved Shaun bald! Hehe. Not really bald la, but shaved till rambutan head kind. Chris wasn’t experienced the first round, so looks a bit ugly as the shaves were uneven. Nevertheless, he promised Shaun to be a better barber next round haha.
Food
At the age of 16/17mths, Shaun started to be picky with his food liao! He will spit out the food which he doesn’t like. Well, I must let him play or engaged with something so that he couldn finish his porridge. But he is more guai when he is being fed by others though. He always bully mummy lor LOL
Blueberries
It’s the blueberries season, so I bought so many punnuets of blueberries and it became his favourite fruit everyday. He could sit down quietly enjoying his blueberries while letting me have the time to hang the laundry! Hehe. The most expensive organic blueberries I got were from GIANT ( shucks, it’s 7.50). the same only sold for 4.50 at Fairprice.
Garbage Enzymes
I know it’s never too late to be more environmental friendly! I have made 3 bottles of garbage enzymes, and will be making more since I have so much fruit peels/veggies leftover. I will have to make good use of them as they are very strong cleaning detergents! To help advocate environment friendliness, I packed into the recycle bag whatever papers/plastics everyday, bring tingkat to tabao everyday, on aircond only when necessary, at 27 degree, try to avoid using plastic utensils, try to use reusable bag, but not frequent as I need the plastic bag for the rubbish bin ( oops..keke)
No comments:
Post a Comment