Ever since I joined the SMH forum, I learned to shop online. I had thus far purchased baby clothes, stroller accessories, toothpaste, thermo flask, food jar, syampoo wash, organic baby food, diapers and etc .. from online overseas spree and bulk purchases. I think I saved quite a lot of $$ through shopping online!
Yesterday I just placed order for my favourite organic buns from Donsbread. http://donsbread.wordpress.com/ The breads are made from organic flour and extra virgin olive oil, organic raw sugar and without bread improver and dough conditioner. However the fillings are not organic – it will be too costly. They have so many flavours and my favourites are yam, cranberry, fig, apple with walnut, banana walnut and cinnamon apple. Shaun likes them too! And they are really filling. Good thing is that they do delivery to my doorstep!
Other than Donsbread, I like bread from Yes Natural too.
I’m now busy organizing spree too – buying kids book online. I introduced Shaun the rainbow little readers which he likes! Daddy reads to him every night before bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment