
How to raise a heathy baby?? This is the answer!
I bought this book by Ou Yang Ying , Diet Theraphy for Infants. Excellent book(http://www.oyoung.com.tw/yellow/5newbooks_view.asp?id=30)
He advocates eating organic, eating raw, vegetarian.
I made the below recipe for Shaun , from Ou Yang Ying’s book.
80g black bean
5 g brown sugar
1 piece of old ginger
500cc of water
cook in electric cooker for 45 minutes. Serves warm.
Other than that, I also give
Korean bamboo salt honey with pearl
lemon and honey
North and south Chinese almonds, chuan bei mu or song bei, dried figs, dried tangerine, brew in 1 litre water for 45 minutes.
brew pear and song bei , with a little bit of rock sugar
Result is: Shaun recovers from phlegmy cough in around 1 week+, all by himself with the help of natural remedies. No cough mixture or medicine. Yeah! Keep it up dear Son.
No comments:
Post a Comment