I realized that I have not been posting for 1 month already. I have been so busy , at work ( so stressed up!!) , and at home. I seriously need to consider either getting a maid or quit my job. I’m ecstatic when come to the thoughts of quitting current job and run own business!!
Organic food eatery with healthy baby/toddler food?
Yeah, I like to have own organic vegetarian food business, which provides baby/toddler healthy meals. You know , i have so much ideas and had worked hard enough to prepare good vegetarian food for my boy. The result is evident. Healthy and fit. Even if he catches a cold or have fever, he will recover on its own through natural remedies/food within a few days. Self healing is the most powerful remedy. I have been working so hard on it, result is proven GOOD, and it's worth my effort. Nothing will deter me to continue doing this. It's my interest, my hobby, and why not I turn it into my own business ? But it’s tough, so it remains a dream for the time being. I hope it will be a dream-comes-true for me one day.. Feeling very exhausted while I’m typing this in the midst of paper work in office.. really drowning in office… When can I be boss myself?
okay, so much so about my stressful corporate world n dream, should write something abt dear boy.
MRC playgroup
I have made up my mind to let Shaun join the MRC 3 hour daily programme at Khatib Central. He will start school next term 22 Mar. I hope he will enjoy it! If he doesn’t wanna go to school, I will pull him out. I just want him to have fun and have friends, as I find him to be so restless and bored at home.
Independence at 24 months
He is at a stage where he wants to do everything himself. What does he do himself now?
1. Eating, no need to feed him liao. He can finish one big bowl of porridge or noodle soup by himself, rejecting my help!
2. pooing ( he wants to close the door somemore!)
3. Peeing ( he will pull down his pant and pee in toilet)
4. Bathing ( yea, he will bathe himself and wipe himself, wrap himself in towel and come look 4 me after that)
No comments:
Post a Comment