Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Salad sandwich everyday!

I read much about the goodness of eating raw, so I have determined to make Shaun eat some raw veg everyday. He doesn’t like salad ( other than raw fruits), so I guess it’s because the lettuce or alfafa are too big or long to his liking. He always pull out the alfafa sprout or beansprout and said “毛” haha!! So I got an idea, I cut or mince the alfafa sprout and lettuce or Japanese cucumber till tiny and spread on his bread, together with other stuff he likes , such as fried egg, avocado, cheese. I bought a sandwich maker – sandmate from BP, to make sandwich for him everyday. The mould is good , but it’s a bit big, cant really fit in all the breads here, except a few types which are larger in piece. Anyway, it’s good to have this so that the fillings wont drop out when he is holding and eating the bread himself.

And yes!! He eats up everything, the alfafa, the cucumber, or the lettuce.

I also add lettuce when I blend fruit juice. I did that several times already and he had all! I juice lettuce with apple, carrot and grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment