Sunday, April 12, 2009

Found babysitter! finally!!

I'm ecstatic that my neighbour is able to look after Shaun, and I dont need to put him at infant care already!!

Aunty Y comes from Fotang, so I'm very fangxin. I trust that she will be able to take good care of Shaun. meanwhile I dont need to worry about food for Shaun anymore as she is a veg too! hehe.

Mum told me that she brought Shaun out with her gang for makan. As usual, naughty Shaun , with his funny expressions after tasting the sour juice made everyone burst into big laughter. Also, he likes to dance and shake his bum and head now, very cute!

I shall be bringing Shaun back next week, mum will be a long too, teach me which ingredient for veg stock and lots of other stuff. Thanks mum! you are the best! hehe

3 comments:

  1. congrats! now shaun can be with papa & mama everyday. you will feel amazed with his growth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! now shaun can be with papa & mama! you will be amazed with his growth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, now shaun will be with papa & mama! I'm sure you will have a lot of fun & thrill

    ReplyDelete