Shaun drove me crazy on Sunday. Daddy bought him to OCC to play the whole morning. He came back home in the afternoon and started behaving STRANGLY. He threw tantrum on every single thing which was not his usual self. He scared me when he lied on the sofa and cried pitifully, like groaning in pain or what which was not like the usual cry. Then at night he woke up at 1am , struggling to fall asleep till 4am. My sleep got seriously disrupted and I started to feel giddy,.. And early Monday morning I decided to sleep at home, from 8am to 11am. Then felt giddy, ate something and started to burp, lots of gas in my stomach, felt like vomiting. Went to see doc and doc said I felt giddy due to FATIGUE, low blood sugar level. Cuz I was working (house chore, cook+ attending to clingy shaun) too much for the past few days at home and had a crazy Sunday afternoon till night attending to unusual shaun.
I’m glad that he is back to usual self the next day, so I just wonder whether he was teething? Cuz he pointed finger into his mouth, crying pitifully like in pain. And acted strangely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
take care of yourself, my dear!
ReplyDelete