Just when I mentioned that he recovered the next day he struck the flu, I realised that he wasnt completely recovered and he was still having mild runny nose with sticky mucus. Maybe he did not have enough rest as I still brought him to Mygym on Thursday(make -up class), Saturday(free play), and Sunday( normal class). Saw some kids coughing away in the class. But I thought, yea, he will be exposed to this kind of environment sooner or later especially when I am enrolling him to playgroup soon.
I wasnt hardworking enough to make the juices for him as I myself caught the flu bug from him too. Anyway, yesterday he started to cough. I will monitor him for the time being, as the cough did not bother him yet (*finger crossed*) I made "zhi3 ke4 tang1 for him. (urgh!! cant type chinese here)
This morning, I made another round of zhi3 ke4 tang1 for him, and also asked the nanny to make lemon + honey for him.
I will monitor his condition and might make the black bean soup or lotus soup for him tonight.
But I got to get the ginger first!! :P
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment