My darling started having some rashes on his neck on his back on Sat after his nap. Then at night, I saw some red spots popping up on his face. I was very concerned as I have never seen this before. On Sunday morning, he woke up with rashes outbreak all over his face, both hands, and starting on his legs. It looked worse than his Roseola time, cuz they were red and looked like in patches, and this time it was itchy!!!
He was still active, eating well. Rashes din bother him when he was busy doing something or playing. But when he quiets down, he started to scratch. Very poor thing when I saw this as I scared he scratched till his skin peel then when he came in contact with water he would sure cry.
I brought him to see GP, Dr said it was hives. But it’s not contagious.
I think hard what might be the allergen. Exposed to sun? I brought him to playground on Saturday morning, and he perspired a lot, but also his cheek was super red, like got burned under the sun like that. When we walked back home, we passed by lots of trees where he picked up something, could be from the tree, and threw to the bin. At around 3pm, he ate lots of raspberries and grapes ( keep asking somemore). He napped at 4pm and woke up scratching his back, and I saw many bumps!! Looked like insect bites. Then the outbreak started off since then.
Although he was still fine, but being an anxious mum, I always got worried. Yesterday his cheek were so red and looked swollen, my heart was very pain lor. Anyway , we had great dinner at Vegsenz and he ate a lot! He didnt scratch at all. Then when we were in the car on our way back, he started scratching here and there. I kept blowing and helped him scratch. My heart was very pain! He was such a good boy, and never cried and threw tantrum although the rashes were terribly itchy. How I wish the itchiness were passed to me. When we were back home, he was busy playing, sweeping floor, I knew his rashes would flare up in no time cuz he would perspire and be heated up. So I quickly switched on the air cond. At night, during bed time, he scratched then fell asleep. At 4am, he woke up to scratch too. I felt so terrible. So today I asked my mum to bring him to TCM at Yishun. The nanny said he could be very heaty so it was expelled out in the form of hives. I’m not sure, wanna seek TCM’s advice then.
Shaun, you have been a very brave and good boy! Mummy knows that you are feeling just fine just that the rashes itch but it still makes mummy’s heart pain. Itchy Rashes, pls go away ok?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment