Monday, April 26, 2010

Speech Development

Shaun has improved tremendously over the weekend and I’m not so worried now.

Now he can say everything after us, even singing. But that is saying after us.

As for his own saying , now, he counts 1,2 and 3 clearly. 4 and 5 not so clear yet. Other than many words that he can say by himself, he can form a better sentence now.

Previously , he will say mama, nei nei, meaning mama makes milk. Now, he can say, papa , makes nei nei (ie requesting papa to make milk)

I heard him saying this too, aunty where? = where is aunty? first time saying "where" yesterday.

He was asking for tou2 many times yesterday, and I finally sorted out that he was asking for his pillow ( zhen3 tou2). He is still omitting some words out hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment