It has been a month since I last updated this blog. I have been so busy eventhough I have resigned from my work - last day on 11 June 10.
I cleaned each and every corner of the house, pack and unpack stuff, throwing old stuff, donating stuff, etc. But there is still lots more to go, but I could do it on my own pace, no hurry, :P
Why so busy still? Laundry, cooking, cleaning, and monitor the market. Yes, started trading already, hopefully can see returns soon.
And i'm glad that I made so much good food for hubby and dear son. Yeh , Shaun loves them , which made me happy n contented.
Now I juice for him every morning, and make veg soup for him whenever I have the ingredients and is free to make. I just want him to have all the nutritious food.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment