Great to know that Shaun's fever did not come back yesterday and today, at least till now. But to be on the safe side, I did not bring him to playgroup, which he cheered out loud. Just wonder why did he hate going to playgroup so much?
So instead of going to the playgroup, i told him, 今天我们去玩泥沙,明天去豆豆班,好吗?
好!that's what he said. OK, wait till tomorrow and see whether he 兑现承诺。
So off we went to the sandplay at the fitness area at Lower Seletar. He was so happy and cheerful. So much different from himself when we go to the PG. I thought he should have fun at the PG since there's so much activities like singing, dancing and story telling?
Anyway, if tonight fever doesnt come back, i guess he has fully recovered, battling off the virus! Am glad that I got over the challenge , as it was really quite challenging for gancheong mum like me to see his fever spiking over 39 and yet, praying hard that this little warrior will 坚持到底,战胜病菌。
小战士,加油哦!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment