Thursday, April 22, 2010

Attention seeking boy

Still, holding back on the plan for #2, until Shaun is ready.

Yesterday my friend from KL was in SG for her business trip. She came home for dinner, so I thought it was great that I could catch up with her as we havnt met for 1 year plus already. Who knows this young chap kept disturbing me and wanted me to do everything with him although the grandma and daddy were around.

I dont want this to happen if I have a newborn later.

Meanwhile , i'm going to visit WHole Child Nurture CEntre tomorrow. Will update by then.

1 comment:

  1. Chih, this will very likely to happen anytime regardless your decision to postpone for #2. When Shaun grows up later, probably he knows that didi/meimei is arriving but mentally he still cling to you. Just imagine, if you couldn't afford to attend to him now, how would you expect yourself to attend another newborn with his existence? I'm experiencing it now but I think all these happen naturally. As parents, we have to convince the elder that we love him as before and forever.

    ReplyDelete